At Microsoft Ignite in September, as group of us talked to Laura Rogers (@wonderlaura) about some top of mind topics. It was in the context of the harmon.ie Top SharePoint Influencers festivities, which meant that there were a bunch of people standing around with very strong opinions about pretty much everything.
We answered questions like:
- How are you and your clients keeping pace with the rapid changes in Office 365?
- Are all of the rapid changes in Office 365 creating problems for end users?
- Is the hybrid model that Microsoft provides really helping users transition to Office 365?
- Do you think that Microsoft is going to see real competition from Slack?
- How has your role as a SharePoint expert changed over the last year?
Fortunately, they edited out most of the long-windedness; you just get the nuggets. Thanks to harmon.ie for the recognition and the chance to capture some thoughts via these interviews.