1 minute read
A few weeks ago I posted from the Arctic SharePoint Challenge in Oslo, Norway. Now that I’ve been home for a while, I *still* think it was a really cool thing to have the chance to attend. I was flattered to be asked to give a keynote on the first day and to act as a jurist (or judge – depending on who was talking) for the event.
Here I am with the other judges (from Left) :Christian Nesmark, Harald Fianbakken, and Chris Givens. We only had one robe.
I wanted to post the links to each team’s repository, if only to save them for my own use down the road. The stuff these folks came up with was truly impressive!
You can read the narratives behind the code on the blog where each team posted their progress and requests for the valuable badges.
- Infozurg (Darth vader restaurant)
- Puzzlepart (Empire security)
- Itera (Wearable data)
- Inmates: (infrastructure as an app)
- Point Taken (big red button media)
- Skill wizards (just news) – in time..)
- KnowItAll (Support tool – Arctic support request)
- Altran (music/artist review, planning)